Driving Instructor Plymouth
Pass Plus is a voluntary scheme that offers benefits to:
Key elements are:
- Newly qualified drivers - safer driving and discounted motor insurance.
- Instructors - opportunity to help newly qualified drivers develop their skills and knowledge.
- Insurers - fewer claims and less expenditure.
- General public - safer roads.
- A syllabus designed by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) with input from the Driving Instruction Industry.
- Discounts available from participating Insurance Companies.
- The support of the driving instruction & insurance industries.
PASS PLUS - is a six-module training syllabus designed by DSA to develop the skills and knowledge of newly qualified drivers and broaden their driving experience. Modules will not all take the same amount of time to cover, but each course must consist of a minimum of six hours training, 5.5 of which must be practical in car driving sessions.
1 Introduction & Town Driving
2 All- Weather Driving
3 Out of Town & Rural Roads
4 Night Driving
5 Dual Carriageways
Success and Saving.
Drivers who successfully complete the syllabus will be offered a discount on their car insurance premiums by participating insurance companies.
For more information, the Pass Plus web site is : http://www.direct.gov.uk/passplus