Pass Plus is a voluntary scheme that offers benefits to:
- Newly qualified drivers - safer driving and discounted motor insurance.
- Instructors - opportunity to help newly qualified drivers develop their skills and knowledge.
- Insurers - fewer claims and less expenditure.
- General public - safer roads.
- A syllabus designed by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) with input from the Driving Instruction Industry.
- Discounts available from participating Insurance Companies.
- The support of the driving instruction & insurance industries.
1 Introduction & Town Driving
2 All- Weather Driving
3 Out of Town & Rural Roads
4 Night Driving
5 Dual Carriageways
Success and Saving.
Drivers who successfully complete the syllabus will be offered a discount on their car insurance premiums by participating insurance companies.
For more information, the Pass Plus web site is : http://www.direct.gov.uk/passplus